The Managing Editor will be tasked with overseeing the daily operations of the website which include, but are not limited to; hiring and on-boarding of new staff, content creation and posting strategy, content curation and project coordination.
It is essential that the Managing Editor works in partnership with management to help identify their goals and implement the necessary strategies to meet company wide needs. The Managing Editor will report directly to the COO.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Manage digital projects, including newsletters, redesigns and special projects
• Own print/digital production process
• Use digital analytics and keyword tools to plan monthly content
• Oversee site builds to ensure they are search-optimized and contribute to long-term search projects • Liaise with audience development team to optimize boosted posts to increase click-through and recirculation
• Recruit and manage interns
• Write and edit content for all platforms
• Manage a small team of editors
• 5+ of digital editorial experience
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Experience with digital analytics and SEO tools
• Experience with CMS
• Exceptional organizational skills
• People management experience preferred
• Passion for MyTherapistSays brand!
PASSION LED US HERE
We’re Have One Mission
We are a strong, collaborative team, focused on bringing eachother up, helping eachother succeed and sharing one message
We’re Goal Driven
We set our sights high, and challenge the status quo. Whatever you’ve done before, prepare to be challenged and to grow.
We’re All Human
We’re 110% real and that’s what we love. We may not all be perfect, but we’re in this together. Love and family is what we’ve built
We Get Sh*t Done
We are topical, we are cutting edge and we are relevant. We move quick but we have fun. This will be the best team you’ve ever joined.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a copy of your resume to [email protected]and make sure to include the following.
1. Email Subject: Job Title
2. Email Body: Cover Letter
3. Attached: Resume (PDF) and any relevant supporting documents.